Who Qualifies for a Secondary Market Solution?
We represent you. One application. Multiple offers.
Simplify the process with Ashar Group.
The Secondary Market has changed the way we think about life insurance, planning, and maximizing back-end liquidity. At Ashar, we believe the Secondary Market Valuation simply cannot be overlooked for a family, individual or business entity. Our mission, together with advisors who serve clients, is to provide much needed value and support at a time when cash flow concerns may be overwhelming. The criteria for qualification are specific and yet fluid.
The Health of the Insured:
- Policy was issued a Standard or a Preferred policy
- They have had a change of health since issue
- They have a median life expectancy of 15 years or less
The Ideal Policy Values:
- Low cash value policies without loans taken on them
- Low premiums
- The policy matures at age 100 or beyond
The Most Ideal Policy:
- Universal Life (UL), Term, Whole Life (WL) or Survivorship Universal Life (SUL) with one deceased
- $100,000 to $5,000,000
- Jumbo policies - $5,000,000 to $50,000,000
- Policies $25,000 to $500,000 may be eligible for Long Term Care Settlements to fund care
A Secondary Market Solution may be a suitable choice for a variety of reasons. Some of those are the following:
- Reduce or eliminate future premiums
- Create more financial security and comfortable during retirement
- Business changes – no longer need key-man or buy/sell insurance
- Fund long-term care
- Create short-term liquidity
- Valuing policies for Mergers & Acquisitions or bankruptcy
- Charity or Non-profit - "Giving While Living" - Solve the challenges of low donations during capital campaigns - Generate liquidity by selling policies to fund projects